FloPlus Series boast extremely low pressure drops and high flow rates – comparable to 10-micron (very open) carbon cartridges. They are an ideal choice for applications where pressure drop and low flow have been chronic problems in the past, as well as whole house water treatment with the addition of small particle reduction.
Fiberdyne FloPlus cartridge – 10SL
• Very long life of 40,000 litres due to its latest generation Fiberdyne technology that ensures very high adsorption.
• Nominal 0.5 micron rating.
• 99.95% reduction of Cryptosporidium & Giardia cysts.
• The fibrous structure combines a high absorption capacity of impurities with the binding of filtered substances.
• Outperforms carbon cartridges and carbon blocks in terms of resources and ability to absorb impurities.
• Guarantees the total elimination of chlorine and ultimate water purification – effective removal of phenols, oil products, and pesticides.
• Very high taste, odour, colour improvement and volatile matter reduction.
• A special filter layer ensures that the treated water is free of carbon particles.
• Approved for the food, medical and laboratory industries.
|Dimensions||7 × 7 × 25 cm|
There are no reviews yet.